Prayer and the Sovereignty of God
Matt Waymeyer has posted a four part series, here, here, here, and here on prayer and the sovereignty of God. Namely, asking and answering the question, "Why pray if God is sovereign?"
Waymeyer offers five reasons why believers should pray in light of the sovereignty of God.
1. God has commanded us to pray.
2. Jesus modeled a life of prayer.
3. God is able to respond to our prayers.
4. God actually does respond to prayer.
5. God has ordained prayer as a means by which He accomplishes His eternal purposes
Post a Comment