Michael Patton lists the following fifteen books as must haves for apologetics.
14. Letters from a Skeptic, Gregory Boyd
13. How Do You Know Your Not Wrong, Paul Copan
12. Reasonable Faith, William Craig
11. Scaling the Secular City, J. P. Moreland
10. Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics, Norman Geisler
9. Case for Christ, Lee Strobel
8. Reason for God, Tim Keller
7. Evidence that Demands a Verdict, Josh McDowell
6. The Analytic Theist, Alvin Plantinga
5. The God Who is There, Francis Schaeffer
4. Faith Has its Reasons, Rob Bowman and Kenneth Boa
3. The Resurrection of the Son of God, N. T. Wright
2. The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus, Habermas and Licona
1. Mere Christianity, C. S. Lewis
Read the entire post here.