Andreas Köstenberger has identified his top ten books of 2014 here. Make sure to read his annotations, but here is Köstenberger’s list.
1. New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis. 5 vols. Second edition. Edited by Moises Silva.
2. A Theology of James, Peter, and Jude. Biblical Theology of the New Testament. By Peter H. Davids.
3. How God Became Jesus: The Real Origins of Belief in Jesus’ Divine Nature: A Response to Bart D. Ehrman. By Michael Bird, Craig Evans, Simon Gathercole, Charles Hill, and Chris Tilling.
4. 1 Peter. Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament. By Greg W. Forbes.
5. Galatians. By Douglas J. Moo. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament.
6. 1–2 Thessalonians. By Jeffrey A. D. Weima. Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament.
7. Heaven. Theology in Community. Edited by Christopher W. Morgan and Robert A. Peterson. Crossway.
8. Shepherding God’s Flock: Biblical Leadership in the New Testament and Beyond. Edited by Benjamin L. Merkle and Thomas R. Schreiner.
9. The Acts of the Apostles: A Newly Discovered Commentary. Lightfoot Legacy Set. By J. B. Lightfoot. Edited by Ben Witherington III and Todd D. Still.
10. Hidden But Now Revealed: A Biblical Theology of Mystery. By G. K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd.