The Israel Bible is the world’s first Bible to highlight the Land of Israel, the People of Israel, and the unique relationship between them. The Israel Bible provides an original commentary which seeks to explain God’s focus on the Land of Israel. In doing so, our commentary features comments pertaining to the Land of Israel, the People of Israel and the language of Israel.
Features of the website include:
- Full text of the Tanakh in English and Hebrew. The English text is based on the 1917 JPS English translation, which has been preferred by individual Jews and synagogues for nearly one hundred years. The Israel Bible follows the traditional Jewish ordering of the books and the customary Hebrew division of chapters.
- Unique commentary on Tanakh focused on the Land of Israel, the People of Israel and the Hebrew language.
- Transliteration of select Hebrew verses, most of which focus on the Land of Israel, so that they can be read by everyone in the original Hebrew.
- Proper Hebrew pronunciation of key biblical names and places in order to stay as Search The Israel Bible for words and phrases
- Study the weekly Torah portion with The Israel Bible Reading Plan
- Register for a personalized daily reading plan of each of the books of Tanakh
- Video courses on each of the books of the Tanakh (Coming Soon)
- Maps, charts and related resources for an enhanced learning experience