Jeff Medders at EatBible has an interesting post titled "Don't Waste Your Summer (9 resolutions)." His list includes:
1. Study Jesus & the Gospel. Read and study one of Gospels this summer. Read your Bible!!!!
2. Have breakfast everyday.
3. Read a good book this summer.
4. Get discipled or get a disciple.
5. Share the Gospel with someone.
6. War with your sin.
7. Serve in your church or go to church!!!
8. Tithe . . . if you have a job already, or if you are getting a summer job.
9. Pray for other people.I suggest a tenth: take a summer mission trip.