Ligonier Ministries has a list and discussion of their top five commentaries on Judges.The list is good, but I would not place Davis at #1 and I would include Matthews in the top five. T. J. Scneider's work in the Berit Olam series might also merit inclusion in the top five. I would also include Wolf (EBC) to the runner-up list. In any case, the top five they have listed are:
1. Dale Ralph Davis -- Judges (Focus on the Bible, 2000).
2. Daniel I. Block -- Judges, Ruth (New American Commentary, 1999).
3. K. Lawson Younger, Jr. -- Judges, Ruth (NIV Application Commentary, 2002).
4. Arthur E. Cundall & Leon Morris -- Judges & Ruth (Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries, 1968).
5. Michael Wilcock -- The Message of Judges (The Bible Speaks Today, 1993).