See this article by Gordon Govier on "Biblical Archaeology's Top Ten Discoveries of 2013." I have posted his list below. See his article for additional explanation.
1. The Egyptian Scarab of Khirbet el-Maqatir
2. Jezreel Winepress
3. The Wine Cellar of Tel Kabri
4. Royal Public Buildings at Khirbet Qeiyafa
5. The Sphinx of Hazor
6. Gold Hoard Found Near the Temple Mount
7. Roman Legion Base in Galilee
8. Mt. Zion Priestly Mansion
9. An Extra Destruction Level at Gezer
10. Stone pyramid under the Sea of Galilee
One could debate how biblically relevant some of these are since some post-date the biblical period. But I enjoy lists like this.